- FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Highly visible display. The high contrast display is clearly visible on the brightest day and the LED backlit screen ensures visibility in failing light or dark sheds.
- Simple user interface. Only two clearly visible buttons, on/off and zero. Other settings are easily accessible on the MiHub Data Link mobile app or Data Link PC software.
- SuperdampTM III technology. Capture accurate live weights more quickly than any other weigh scale indicator on the market.
- Bluetooth® Low Energy technology. Record weights and configure settings using the MiHub Data Link mobile app or Data Link PC program.
- Record weights using the MiHub Data Link mobile app.The S3 weigh scale indicator connects to MiHub Data Link to easily record weights and visual ID numbers. These are automatically available in MiHub Livestock Management, or can be emailed or shared via other apps.
- Long life and fast charging internal battery. Up to 20 hours of run time and only 6 hours to recharge.
- Rugged IP67 enclosure. To withstand the toughest environments
DIMENSIONS (WXHXD) 177 mm x 128 mm x 50 mm (7” x 5” x 2”)
WEIGHT 0.55 kg (1.2 lb)
Tru-Test S3 Plus MP600 Load bars & Weigh Scale Indicator Combo System
$2,519.00 Incl GST
A rugged, waterproof and fully portable weigh scale indicator combined with MP600 loadbars.
Simple to use, easy to read and accurate. Enjoy cost savings when bought in this Combo System.
Bluetooth®connectivity allows you to record animal weights and configure settings using the MiHub Data Link app.
The high contrast display is clearly visible on the brightest day and the LED back lit screen ensures visibility in failing light or dark sheds.
Plus, if you record your livestock weights using the MiHub Data Link mobile app you can instantly view your weighing data online, anywhere, with MiHub Livestock Management.
- Easy to see weights, no matter the conditions.
- Bluetooth® Low Energy connectivity.
- Record weights and configure settings with the app.
- Rugged and waterproof, to withstand the toughest environments.
- Rechargeable battery with 15 hour life.
The MP600 loadbars have internal cells, made from aircraft grade aluminium and are fully sealed to keep out moisture. Heavy duty TPR/PVC cables are a standard feature, which minimise the likelihood of cable damage.
For cattle crushes /crates the Heavy Duty load bars or Extra Heavy Duty load cells should be used.
- Versatile. Can be temporarily installed and when used with a lightweight Tru-Test aluminium platform can be easily transported between different weighing sites.
- Compatible. Can be used with any weigh scale indicator in the Tru-Test range without calibration.
- Corrosion resistant. Galvanised steel housing protects the bar in the tough agricultural environment.
- Sealed load cell. Protects the load cell against moisture damage allowing the load bars to remain outside.
- Easy to set up. Simply requires a firm level surface and a rigid crate or platform.
|CABLE LENGTH||5 m (16 ft)|
|RESOLUTION||Fine mode: 0.1 kg (0.2 lb) when used with Tru-Test weigh scale indicators. Normal: 0.5 kg (1 lb)|
|TOTAL CAPACITY||2,000 kg|
|ACCURACY||+/- 1 % or 2 resolutions, whichever is greater|