Tru-Test XR5000 Weigh Indicator
$4,098.60 Incl GST
Management decisions made easy
Capture the wide range of animal information you need to help you make the right decisions. Use it to quickly identify poor performing animals, optimise your breeding programme and catch animal health issues early.
Tru-Test’s unique Superdamp 4™ weighing technology locks onto the weight of the liveliest animals faster than ever before. Combined with a rugged design, suitable for even the most extreme outdoor farm environments, Tru-Test’s weigh scales indicators have earned a global reputation as the animal weight capture and data management solution.
And now we have developed the next generation. The 5000 series.
The XR5000 is faster to set up and access information, with a high brightness screen that is clearly visible in the yards. It also has more options to speed up data transfer and increased storage capacity.
It’s never been easier to track the performance of your animals and make better informed decisions.
- Store up to 1 million records in 1000 weighing sessions. For each animal you can record up to 100 pieces of information.
- Track performance through a range of features to calculate and visualise the performance of individual animals or groups.
- Draft up to 10 ways – from simply by weight through to multiple criteria.
- Simple and fast to set up with predefined setups or save your own favourite setups to easily switch between jobs.
- More data transfer options. Quickly transfer information using your mobile device (Android* or Apple*), USB flash drive or computer (Microsoft Windows*).
- Clearly see the screen even in bright sunlight with the high brightness 7″ display.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Record what you need. Capacity to store up to 1 million records in 1000 sessions, with up to 100 pieces of information for each animal.
- Track performance. Provides a range of features to calculate and visualise the performance of individual animals or groups.
- Advanced drafting. Draft animals up to 10 ways – from simply by weight through to multiple criteria.
- Screen viewable in all light conditions. The 7” high brightness display automatically switches between indoor and outdoor mode making it viewable even in the harshest light conditions.
- Proven speed. Tru-Test’s unique Superdamp 4 technology locks onto the weight of a moving animal faster than any other indicators on the market.
- Navigate and enter information quickly. Quick access keys and keypad avoids obscuring screen with dirty fingers.
- Wireless. Quick access keys and keypad avoids obscuring screen with dirty fingers.
- Simple and quick to set up. Use the pre-defined setups or save your own favourite setups to easily switch between jobs. Built-in step-by-step instructions and pop-up help provide on-the-spot support if needed.
- Easily transfer recorded information. No matter where you are you can quickly transfer information using your mobile device (Android* or Apple*), USB memory stick or computer (Microsoft Windows*).
- More rugged than ever. The new water, dust and shock proof IP67 case with rubber bumpers is the latest in rugged design based on 30 years of experience designing products for use on farm.
- Made the tough even tougher with Long Battery Life. 10 hrs with backlight on and 13 hrs with backlight off.
- Connect to other equipment. Link wirelessly or by cables to other devices such as Electronic ID readers, auto drafters, barcode scanners, printers and more. Bluetooth® Class 1 wireless interface connects to devices up to 100m (300′) away. Wi-Fi* (IEEE* 802.11 b/g/n) wireless access point interface for connection from Apple or Android mobile devices only. Cable connections for one USB and up to two serial ports (optional adaptor cable required).