Tru-Test MP600 Load Bars
$1,642.96 Incl GST
Versatile. For all animal types.
A multi-purpose load bar that can be used under cattle platforms, sheep crates and wool presses.
Tru-Test load bars are recognised for their rugged durability and performance in harsh environments.
The internal cells are made from aircraft grade aluminium and are fully sealed to keep out moisture. Heavy duty TPR/PVC cables are a standard feature, which minimise the likelihood of cable damage.
For cattle crushes /crates the Heavy Duty load bars or Extra Heavy Duty load cells should be used.
- Versatile. Can be temporarily installed and when used with a lightweight Tru-Test aluminium platform can be easily transported between different weighing sites.
- Compatible. Can be used with any weigh scale indicator in the Tru-Test range without callibration.
- Corrosion resistant. Galvanised steel housing protects the bar in the tough agricultural environment.
- Sealed load cell. Protects the load cell against moisture damage allowing the load bars to remain outside.
- Easy to set up. Simply requires a firm level surface and a rigid crate or platform.
- Dairy Option. MP600 WOW!™ version designed specifically to stand up to the dairy environment.