Tru-Test ID5000 Weighscale Indicator
Tru-Test ID5000 Weighscale Indicator
Weighing decisions made easy.
Quickly capture accurate animal weights to provide information you can act on to maximise profitability. Use it to identify poor performers, catch health issues early or easily split your animals into groups.
Tru-Test’s unique Superdamp 4™ weighing technology locks onto the weight of the liveliest animals faster than ever before. Combined with a rugged design, suitable for even the most extreme outdoor farm environments, Tru-Test’s weigh scales indicators have earned a global reputation as the animal weight capture and data management solution.
And now we have developed the next generation. The 5000 series.
The ID5000 is faster to set up and access information, with a high brightness screen that is clearly visible in the yards. It also has more options to speed up data transfer and increased storage capacity.
It’s never been easier to track the performance of your animals and make better informed decisions.
- Store up to 250,000 records in 250 weighing sessions. For each animal record up to 3 IDs and 3 pieces of information.
- Track performance through calculating and visualising an animal’s weight gain.
- Draft up to 5 ways by weight.
- Simple and fast to set up with predefined setups or save your own favourite setups to easily switch between jobs.
- More data transfer options. Quickly transfer information using your mobile device (Android* or Apple*), USB flash drive or computer (Microsoft Windows*).
- Clearly see the screen even in bright sunlight with the high brightness 7″ display.
Features and Specifications below. Any questions LiveChat online now or call 1300 813 500
Any Questions LiveChat online now or call 1300 813 500
- DIMENSIONS (WXHXD): 260 mm x 225 mm x 65 mm (10 1/4" x 9" x 2 1/2").
- WEIGHT: 1.75 kg (3.85 lbs).
- BATTERY LIFE: 10 hours (backlight on), 13 hours (backlight off).
- CHARGING TIME: 7 hours in normal conditions.
- INGRESS PROTECTION:IP67, 100% waterproof and dust proof.
- DRAFTING / SORTING RANGES:Up to 5-way drafting.
- Record what you need. Capacity to store up to 250 thousand records in 250 weighing sessions. For each animal you can record up to three pieces of information.
- Track performance. Calculate and visualise an animal’s weight gain.
- Draft by weight. Draft animals up to 5 ways by weight.
- Screen viewable in all light conditions. The 7" high brightness display automatically switches between indoor and outdoor mode making it viewable even in the harshest light conditions.
- Proven speed. Tru-Test’s unique Superdamp 4 technology locks onto the weight of a moving animal faster than any other indicator on the market.
- Navigate and enter information quickly. Quick access keys and keypad avoids obscuring screen with dirty fingers.
- Simple and quick to set up. Use the pre-defined setups or save your own favourite setups to easily switch between jobs. Built-in step-by-step instructions and pop-up help provide on-the-spot support if needed.
- Easily transfer recorded information. No matter where you are you can quickly transfer information using your mobile device (Android* or Apple*), USB memory stick or computer (Microsoft Windows*).
- More rugged than ever. The new water, dust and shock proof IP67 case with rubber bumpers is the latest in rugged design based on 30 years of experience designing products for use on farm. We have made the tough even tougher.
- Long Battery Life. 10 hrs with backlight on and 13 hrs with backlight off.
- Connect to other equipment. Link wirelessly or by cables to other devices such as Electronic ID readers, auto drafters and more. Bluetooth® Class 1 wireless interface connects to devices up to 100m (300') away. Wi-Fi* (IEEE* 802.11 b/g/n) wireless access point interface for connection from Apple or Android mobile devices only. Cable connections for one USB and up to two serial ports (optional adaptor cable required).