Y-Tex Python Maxima Insecticide Cattle Fly & Lice Tags
$166.05 – $5,556.24 Incl GST
Supplied in sachets of 20 tags. Available in packs of 20, 100, 500 and 1,000 tags with male buttons included.
Use is one tag per animal. Download Product info PDF HERE
PYthon MAXIMA is a sustained-release, plastic ear tag containing a synergized formulation of zetacypermethrin, a potent, enriched S-isomer pyrethroid compound. This insecticide has excellent activity against many ectoparasites of cattle. PYthon MAXIMA’s larger net weight of 15.4 grams per tag provides greater insecticidal release for maximum effectiveness against buffalo flies and other ectoparasites. PYthon MAXIMA provides an excellent tool for rotation with other insecticides.
Controls susceptible buffalo flies and aids in control of cattle biting lice and nuisance flies on beef and dairy cattle AT ONE TAG PER HEAD.
- Labelled for use as one tag per head on beef and dairy cattle, including calves over 3 months of age and lactating dairy cattle.
- It is the only synergized Pyrethroid tag with 15.4 grams net weight, designed for extended insecticide release.
- Controls susceptible buffalo flies for up to 3 months and aids in control of cattle biting lice and nuisance flies on beef and dairy cattle.
- Provides maximum, sustained pest control potency, which can result in increased weight gains.
- Provides an ideal, cost-effective management tool for other classes of insecticides to help minimise insecticide resistance.
- Has nil withholding period and zero export slaughter interval.
- Has the Y-TEX® patented Snap-Lok® collar for guaranteed retention against tag or button failure for 5 months.
Use one tag per animal.
For orders over 1,000 tags? Discounts may be available.
Call us on : 1300 813 500
In Stock Alert
Are you interested in the product but it's out of stock? Fill in the form below to be notified when the product back in stock...