Bayer Cylence Ultra Insecticide Cattle Tag
$82.50 Incl GST
Supplied in Packs of 20 with male button included.
Two tags should be applied, one in each ear.
For the control of synthetic pyrethroid susceptible strains of buffalo fly (Haematobia irritans exigua), including organophosphate resistant strains, on beef and dairy cattle for up to 4 months.
- Wide safety margin. Can be used on all breeds of Beef and Dairy cattle (including lactating cows).
- Latest generation Synthetic Pyrethroid (SP), suitable for use in a rotation program- ideal seasonal rotation option with a organophosphate ie. Co-Ral Plus or Patriot.
- Tested and proven under harsh Queensland conditions.
- Symmetrical two tag system for fast and effective spreading of the active ingredient.
- Long acting, 16 weeks protection from susceptible Buffalo Flies.
- Scheduled ‘Caution’ for safer handling.
- Convenient and easy to apply with a standard Allflex® ‘Universal Applicator.
- For tag removal we recommend a Safety Tag Removal Tool
Betacyfluthrin 80g/jg, Piperonyl Butoxide 200g/kg.
For orders over 5000 tags? Discounts may be available. Call us on : 1300 813 500
- MILK Nil
- MEAT Nil
- ESI Nil