Allflex NLIS Litter Max Pig Tag
$1.56 Incl GST
As of 1st of February, all PIG Producers will progressively be required to register their Pigs via a government website and record their stock movements according to legislation. These newly approved NLIS visual tags are an alternative to tattooing.
The Allflex Litter Max Pig Tag is available to all states that have complied and is recommended as suitable for use in pigs from birth to weaning.
Each tag includes both a male tab, female button and is laser marked in accordance with NLIS requirements. All NLIS accredited tags must include the NLIS logo, a letter “P” inside a circle and PIC #. No additional marking allowed.
PIC numbers can be obtained via PIG PASS (link in TAB below) OR an existing PIC can be used for the farmers who are already registered within their state /territory.
The Allflex Litter Max Pig tag has been specifically designed by taking into account ease of application and Australian farming conditions. Its enhanced plastics minimize the effects of biting and chewing and is designed to avoid over-application and infection problems.
Applied with the Combi Junior Applicator. Please note that colours and marking/printing may vary in appearance from images shown.
Tags are sold in multiples of 10.
Ordering here is easy:
- 1. Choose your colour.
- 2. Choose your quantity.
- 3. Choose your number sequence/start number.
Not sure about sizes? See the size guide tab below.
For orders over 1,000 tags? Discounts may be available,
Call us on : 1300 813 500 …….
- NSW – has complied as of the 1st of Feb
- Qld – has complied as of the 1st of Feb
- SA – has complied as of the 1st of Feb
- WA – are still yet to comply. Possibly by the end of June 2018. WA Pig Farmers can order PIG TAGS.
- Tasmania – are still yet to comply. To be advised. Tasmanian farmers can order PIG TAGS.
- Victoria – are still yet to comply. However, at this present stage VIC Pig tag farmers can still place an order directly and order White Multitags hoose to buy the new tag – optional at this stage. They still require the form (Application for PIG ID Ear Tag – Regulation 9 (F- 2-34) to be provided but this will only apply until they comply with the updated regulation. Date to be advised.