Zee Tag NLIS FET EID Sheeptag
$1.95 Incl GST
Fast and easy to apply single shot tag, now available in EID HDX NLIS Approved
Its lightweight material makes it a great option to tag lambs, adult sheep, goats, and small animals in general
- Proven retention
- Laser Print delivers premium contrast and high visibility of the information printed on the tag
9 colours available
- Apply with Zee Tags FET tagger
Supplied laser printed in accordance with NLIS requirements. Please note that colours and marking/printing may vary slightly in appearance from images shown.
Ordering here is easy:
- 1. Choose your colour.
- 2. Enter your PIC Number.
- 3. Choose your start number, print layout option and any symbols if where applicable*.
- *Where no print layout or start number are chosen the default will be layout 1 and start number 1.
- *Please note; Tags are supplied in colour multiples of 20, minimum order 100 tags.
For orders over 5,000 tags? Discounts may be available. Call us on : 1300 813 500
- Print Layout Options
- Printed Symbol Options
- Year Colours
- Queensland & NT
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- How to Apply
- Size Guide
- To order an approved device or tag you must first obtain an 'Application for Permanent NLIS Device' signed by an inspector.
- This application is available from the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (DAF) offices where inspectors are located.
- For Regional DAF offices please refer to the DAF QLD WEBSITE
- • All farmed goats must be identified with an approved NLIS device before travelling to a goat depot.
- For further information please refer to the BZ QLD WEBSITE
- Sheep are prohibited animals in the NT due to the presence of blue tongue virus in the Top End and its potential impact on the livestock industry. You must get written permission from the chief inspector of livestock, and meet all other requirements if you want to bring sheep into the NT.
- You must fill in an NT waybill if you want to move goats off the property where they are kept in the NT. Please refer to the NT GOV WEBSITE
- For detailed information relating sheep & goats in NT please refer to the NT GOV WEBSITE
- NLIS (Sheep and Goats) uses a combination of visually readable ear tags printed with a Property Identiﬁcation Code (PIC), an NLIS movement document which accompanies every mob of sheep or goats when they move, and the recording of all movements of sheep and goats in the NLIS database, to provide traceability.
- Tags can be purchased directly from your re-seller. For more information please refer to the AGRIC WA WEBSITE
- Tags can be purchased directly from your re-seller. For more information please refer to the NSW DPI WEBSITE
- Procurement of NLID devices is managed via the Victorian Government.
- For more information please refer to the AGRI VIC WEBSITE
- All sheep and goats must be identified with a visually readable NLIS device before being moved to any property or location with a different PIC.
- For further information please refer to the PIR SA WEBSITE
- Tasmanian producers must provide their issued Part ID when placing a NLIS order.
- All sheep and goats must be identified with an NLIS Sheep Breeder Tag before being dispatched to a sale yard or to another property.
- Completing DPIPWE's NLIS Registration Form allows you to order NLIS tags in Tasmania. For more information please refer to the TAS PRAS WEBSITE