- Reads all ISO HDX and FDX-B tags Compatible with NLIS tags
- Plug and play setup Unique auto-tuning function monitors and adjusts to the environment to ensure consistent tag reads
- Wireless or wired EID transfer Bluetooth® Class 1 wireless technology to transfer scanned EIDs to weigh scale indicator or other devices up to 100 m away. Automatic pairing/connection to Tru-Test weigh scale indicator or use the supplied serial communication cable
- Record Record scanned tags into session files that can be downloaded. Store up to 20,000 tags in memory
- PC Software Comes with Data Link PC software for Windows*, for downloading recorded information and configuring the reader
- Data Link app for Android* smartphones Email session files back to the office or register movements directly with NLIS
- Superior read performance FDX: Up to 1,000 reads per minute HDX: Up to 850 reads per minute
- Read distance Single large antenna – Up to 1 m Single small antenna – Up to 700 mm Option to almost double read distance with dual antenna adaptor
- Clear feedback Scanned tags and setup options displayed on a daylight viewable screen. Bright lights and buzzer provide clear feedback on the status
- Diagnostics Easier installation with tuning and interference feedback
- External power Either connect to a 12-24 V battery or use the supplied mains power adaptor
- Durable case/Connectors IP67 waterproof case with double walled construction and rubber corner buffers for extra durability
Tru-Test XRP2 Panel Reader Antennas only
$1,274.90 – $1,434.38 Incl GST
The XRP2 complete unit includes a large panel antenna. In some circumstances additional or replacement panel antenna are required.
Choose from two sizes:
- Large 873 x 603 x 15/38mm
- Small: 425 x 400 x 10/33mm
Built around Tru-Test’s state of the art digital signal processing that gives optimum read range while automatically reducing unwanted interference.
- Reads all HDX and FDX-B tags; NLIS compatible.
- Plug and play setup, with unique auto tuning function.
- Antenna options to suit your setup, with different sizes and dual option.
- Rugged design for the tough agricultural environment.