- Digital LCD displays output voltage up to 10 kV
- Mains or Battery powered, ( A.C. Adaptor and D.C lead supplied)
- Optional solar kit is available
- Vacuum Sealed transformer, for better reliability and longer life
- SMD electronics to provide the most reliable controls
- Quality Australian made product, with 2 years warranty
- Lightning spark gap fitted - 6 months warranty against lightning strikes
- Tough, weatherproof O-ring sealed enclosure
- Low battery voltage and output pulse indicated on LCD display
Thunderbird Solar Kits for Battery Energisers
$121.00 – $1,320.00 Incl GST
Thunderbird Mains/Battery electric fence energisers can be installed with an optional Solar Kit.
After installation, you are ready to go. You now have an energiser that works for your electric fence. Plus, you can power it with solar, so you do not have to worry about power interruptions. As you may already know, using solar for your electric fence can help you save money on electric bills in the long run. It is indeed a complete kit worth investing in.
The solar panel and energiser are easily mountable. Thunderbird is known for its high-quality energisers and panels. They work together to provide electricity for the electric fence seamlessly.
Choose the Solar Kit for your energiser below.
Any questions LiveChat online now or call 1300 813 500.
- Stored Joules: 3.4
- Maximum Distance: 35km
- Voltage at No Load: 7.9kV
- Voltage at 500 ohms: 5.5kV
- Current Drain: 210mA
- Solar Kit Size 12V: 25 watt