- Australian designed and made
- Cordless design (no wires needed) handheld
- Tough, O-ring sealed enclosure
- Up to 2-year battery life (automatically turns off)
- Large LCD Display Screen (displays volts, amps and direction of fault)
- SMD and microchip design provide ultimate performance and reliability
- Saves time taking your directly to your fence faults
Thunderbird Fault Locator Fence Tester
$220.55 Incl GST
The EF-5A has a large easy to read LCD making it easy to read. The display immediately shows you information about the voltage, amps, and the direction of the fault.
It is also lightweight, so you can comfortably hold it in your hand. It has an O-ring enclosure for robust, reliable weather proof protection.
Any questions LiveChat online now or call 1300 813 500.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Battery||9V Standard or Alkaline|
|Current Display||0 - 99 (amps)|
|Voltage Display||0 - 15 kV (kilovolts)|
|Power Mode||Press button to turn on, auto off|
|Weight||189g (including Battery)|
|Low Battery Indication||"Lo Bat" is displayed. Replace Battery|
|Dimensions||148 x 66 x 29mm|
- 1 x Thunderbird EF-5A fault locator
- 1 x Mains earth lead
- 1 x Instruction manual