- Suitable for all properties
- 2.5 mm (12.5 ga) galvanised steel for greater conductivity
- 3 x more conductive than 1.6 mm (16 ga) underground cable
- Use with Speedrite Joint Clamps
- Resistance of 35 ohms / km
- Easy to strip with soft steel core for greater flexibility.
Speedrite Premium Underground Cable 2.5mm x 25m to 500m with 35 ohms/km resistance
$50.50 – $556.20 Incl GST
Galvanised steel. For under gate and lead out applications.
Cable is used to transfer power underground, for instance under gateways, or as an insulated leadout to connect the energizer to the fence and earth system.
Correctly installing and earthing your energizer is critical to ensure your electric fence system works as it should to safely contain your animals.