- Ideal for large properties with high powered energizers
- 2.7 mm (12 ga) aluminium coated steel for extreme conductivity
- 3 x more conductive than 2.5 mm (12.5 ga) premium cable
- Use with Speedrite Joint Clamps
- Resistance of 11.5 ohms / km
- Easy to strip with soft steel core for greater flexibility
- Delivers more power over long distances.
Speedrite Extreme Aluminium Coated Underground Cable 2.7mm x 50m to 500m with 11.5 ohms/km resistance
$145.26 – $1,133.00 Incl GST
2.7 mm aluminium coated steel for extreme conductivity. Delivers power effectively and efficiently over long distances. For under gate and lead out applications.
Cable is used to transfer power underground, for instance under gateways, or as an insulated leadout to connect the energizer to the fence and earth system.
Correctly installing and earthing your energizer is critical to ensure your electric fence system works as it should to safely contain your animals.