- 2 to 20 Programmable Sectors
- Reports the fault position (LCD and data output)
- Cut or bridge alarm on sudden reduction in current
- Monitors ground voltage, fence voltage and fence currents
- Control and program via LCD keypad or Touch keypad
- Monitor via PC (using Perimeter Patrol software)
- 2 dry contact control inputs
- Siren and Strobe switched 12V DC outputs
- 3 form C relays with many programmable functions
- Built in charger and space for a 12V 7.2aH backup battery
- Run from 16Vac or 12Vdc external source
- Anywhere in the world using the Internet
JVA ZM20 Fence Monitor with LCD Display – 20 Sector Monitor
$929.50 Incl GST
The JVA ZM20 is designed to be coupled with any standard electric fence Energiser to power and monitor a perimeter security electric fence.
In addition to the features of the ZM1 the ZM20 can be programmed to determine the position of a fault on the fence.
Up to 20 different sectors within 1 zone can be differentiated. The ZM20 powers both “ends” of the fence and determines the position of a fault using digital signal processing.
Any questions LiveChat online now or call 1300 813 500.