- The WiFi Gateway will connect to the port on the back of the i Series Energizer:
- The controller is then connected directly to the WiFi Gateway
- Before installing the WiFi Gateway:
- The farmer needs to ensure that there is WiFi network coverage at the install location of the i Series Energizer. If the installation is in a remote location consider a WiFi Mobile hotspot as a connectivity solution.
- The total monthly data required:
- This will vary depending on the polling interval set for the fence monitors. If left at the default 3-hour interval the data usage should be less than 500MB per month. If increased to the minimal interval of 1 minute the usage will likely be close to 2GB per month.
Gallagher i Series Energizer WiFi Gateway
$199.00 Incl GST
The Gallagher WiFi Gateway is compatible with all iSeries Energizers and provides the ability to manage your iSeries Energizer via the Gallagher Ag Devices App.
Simply connect your i Series Energizer to a WiFi Gateway, sync the Ag Devices App and data will be sent straight to your pocket.