- Dual solar panel design
- Improved solar reliability with split solar panel design. Separating the solar panel in two means that if one is covered by vegetation, the second panel will continue to charge the battery
- Multiple power options
- You have full control, with multiple operation modes to suit wildlife animal exclusion and livestock animal inclusion
- Battery status indicator
- LED light shows battery health in an instant
- Portable and quick to install
- Easily set up in any location and moved about as required allowing it to be used for strip grazing and better pasture management
- Water-resistant case with built-in lightning protection
- Designed to be left outside, rain, hail, or shine. Keeps stock contained in all weather conditions
- 360 degree mounting on steel posts for correct orientation toward the sun
- Allows the energizer to be mounted on a steel post that is already part of the fence line, regardless of which way the post is facing
- Fully integrated, ready to use
- Includes fence/earth leadset, rechargeable 12v battery, solar panel, and mains recharge power kit.
- Use with the Fence Indiactor
- Place permanently on your fence line and simply look for the flash (flashes with each pulse of the Energizer) to view fence output.
Gallagher G34610 S100 Portable Solar Energizer
$615.00 Incl GST
The S100 solar energizer is a portable, super tough energizer that comes with a rechargeable battery and in-built solar panel.
Powers: 4 kilometers / 10 acres
Contains: 1.0 Joules of Stored Energy
Suitable: For all types of animal control
Gallaghers Solar Energizers are fully self sufficient and use solar power to charge your electric fence. These units can be used in permanent electric fencing, where there is no access to mains power and also for portable, short term animal control.