- The MBS2800i Fence Energizer provides fence information at a glance and if it detects any faults, leads you directly to them, saving hours of searching.
- The i Series MBS2800i Fence System comes with:
- MBS2800i Energizer G31501
- This reliable and energy efficient Energizer with proven Gallagher i Series technology, provides complete confidence in continued fence performance irrespective of changes in power supply, temperature and fence conditions.
- Energy efficient - adjusts its power output to suit your fence conditions and minimise power consumption
- Power your fence, your way with mains, battery or solar. Energizer comes complete with a mains and battery lead set for all power source options (battery and solar panel sold separately for battery and solar powered solutions)
- Power adaptor input - easy to use, weather right power adaptor input. Simply insert the provided mains or battery lead set, depending on your chosen power source
- Smart battery management - reduces pulse rate and output energy to manage battery life and ensure 24/7 stock control
- Quick scan LED fence performance lights: green light shows fence ok, red light flashes if there's a fence fault and solid red light shows sudden increase in fence load
- Easy installation and good connection using split bolt recessed terminals
- User safety and reliable animal control with in-built lightning and short circuit protection
- Better fence management with output, earth and fence voltage alarms.
- Energizer Controller G30337 Provides total peace of mind that your fence is working correctly. The Controller shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box that can be located up to 50m away from the Energizer.
- Fence Monitor (sold seperately) G51000 The Fence Monitor keeps a watchful eye on all corners of your fence. Add up to six Fence Monitors on your fence system to turn it into a fully monitored set up that keeps the Energizer Controller constantly up to date with fence performance.
- Remote & Fault Finder (sold seperately) G50700 The Remote saves hours searching for & fixing faults & it pinpoints the fault within the monitored zone and enables you to turn off the Energizer during repair and on again once complete.
- Alarm System (sold separately) G57900 Secure farm assets. Monitor a section of fence and drive external strobe lights, sirens or alarm panels if the circuit is broken eg: a gate is open or a wire cut.
- WiFi Gateway & Ag Devices App (sold separately) G56700
- Simply connect your i Series Energizer to a WiFi Gateway, download and sync the Ag Devices App and data will be sent straight to your pocket. The Gallagher Ag Devices App gives you a complete view of your fence. See information about fence performance, receive alerts if it changes and turn the fence on and off - all from the palm of your hand.
- Solar Panels (sold separately) G49602 (130W Panel) High quality, fully tested solar panels for solar powered installations.
Gallagher MBS2800i Multi Powered Energizer
$1,860.00 Incl GST
This Multi Powered i Series Energizer range has all the smarts of the i Series system with the the ability to power your Energizer your way – Mains, battery or solar.
Powers: 20 kilometers / 300 acres of fence
Contains: 28 Joules of stored energy
Suitable: For all types of animal fencing
This Energizer provides fence information at a glance, informing you of any problems immediately so you can take action to save time and money.
Fully compatible with i Series accessories for peace of mind with 24/7 remote monitoring and control, including the Gallagher Ag Devices App. Simply connect your i Series Energizer to a WiFi Gateway, sync the Ag Devcies App and data will be sent straight to your pocket!
|Mains, Battery, Solar|