Y-Tex Warrior Insecticide Cattle Fly Tags
$137.50 – $4,943.70 Incl GST
Supplied in sachets of 20. Available in packs of 20, 100, 500 or 1,000 tags with male parts included.
Use one per animal. Download Product info PDF HERE
WARRIOR™ is a unique 40% organophosphate ear tag which releases a synergized formulation of diazinon and chlorpyrifos from an exclusive Tri-Polymer matrix of non-toxic inert ingredients. WARRIOR™ combines the high fly killing action of diazinon with the superior lice control properties of chlorpyrifos. This patented* formulation exhibits greater potency than either insecticide used alone and is especially effective against pyrethroid-resistant pests. WARRIOR™ has a net weight of 15 grams per tag for long-lasting activity.
WARRIOR™ when applied at one tag per animal controls Buffalo Flies for up to 12 weeks and controls cattle lice on beef and dairy cattle.
- Registered for use on beef and dairy cattle.
- The only insecticidal tag registered to control both biting and sucking lice on cattle.
- Works well as an integral component of an insecticidal rotation program with PYthon® and other organophosphate tags to help prevent buffalo fly insecticide resistance.
- Works extremely well against pyrethroid resistant strains of buffalo fly.
- Has NIL withholding periods for both meat and milk.
- Has NIL Export Slaughter Interval.
- Brings proven weight gains and performance.
- Reduces the need for frequent mustering and insecticide applications.
- Is a rainfast and dipfast formulation.
- Is an environmentally friendly form of insecticide application as there is no risk of spillage and overdosing.
- Uses the proven Y-TEX® two-piece application system.
- Can be safely used in conjunction with other pesticide and medicinal applications.
Use one tag per animal.
For orders over 1,000 tags? Discounts may be available.
Call us on : 1300 813 500
In Stock Alert
Are you interested in the product but it's out of stock? Fill in the form below to be notified when the product back in stock...