Y-Tex Optimizer Insecticide Cattle Tags
$112.20 – $1,870.00 Incl GST
Supplied in sachets of 20 tags. Available in packs of 20, 100 and 500 tags with male buttons included.
Use Two Per Animal.
OPtimizer is a moulded plastic cattle ear tag containing diazinon, a highly active organophosphate insecticide. OPtimizer is not affected by pyrethroid resistance in buffalo flies. It has a bright orange colour for easy visibility. Its net weight of 15 grams assures long-lasting activity. All inert ingredients contained in OPtimizer are non-toxic.
Controls Buffalo fly, including diazinon-sensitive and pyrethroid-resistant strains for up to 4 months.
- Approved for use on both beef cattle and dairy cattle, including lactating dairy cows.
- Kills pyrethroid-resistant Buffalo flies.
- Brings proven weight gains.
- Reduces need for frequent spray treatments and mustering costs.
- No withholding period.
- Has Y-TEX® patented Snap-Lok™collar for guaranteed retention against tag or button failure for 5 months.
- Uses the proven Y-TEX® two-piece application system.
- Rainfast and dipfast.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Low toxicity formulation.
- Can be shipped as non-dangerous goods
Controls susceptible buffalo flies and aids in control of cattle biting lice and nuisance flies on beef and dairy cattle AT TWO TAGS PER HEAD.