- Barrel Size: 6 ml, Dose Accuracy: +/-0.2 ml
- Battery Life: Over 1,000x 5 ml shots appox.
- Dose size: 0.1 ml – 12ml
- The 6ml barrel is incremented 1ml - 9.9ml in 0.1ml steps and 10ml - 28ml in 0.5ml steps. (6 ml or more in 2 shots)
Te Pari Smart Dosing Gun – 6mm Barrel
$1,650.00 Incl GST
The Electronic Dosing Gun system that will redefine animal treatment!
Just like the cordless drill hit the building industry by storm, the battery powered Te Pari Revolution Dosing Gun is set to do the same. With the dosage set on the digital keypad then delivered courtesy of an easy pull trigger, plus the balanced design that fits nicely in the hand, you have ground-breaking not hand breaking new technology. Overwhelming feedback from farmers who have tested it already, is that it is just so easy to use and significantly cuts down on dosing time.
The Gun is supplied standard with a 6ml barrel, and the injector nib combined with a handy carry case. The optional 14 and 70ml Barrel can also be fitted to this gun for drenching and pour on. The Gun connects to either a tube feed or bottle mounted feed.
The Revolution Dosing Gun, when combined with a compatible Scale indicators or software system forms an integrated animal management system. The Scale calibrates the dose rate and transmits it wirelessly directly to the Te Pari Dosing Gun.
Be sure to watch the video of the system in action!
Any questions? Livechat or call us on 1300 813 500
- Electronic calibration for accurate dosing
- The ‘Statistics’ button shows the number of delivered doses/drenches and volume of product use.
- The Menu button allows you to alter the delivery and refill speed to suit the product and conditions.
- An Alarm indicates the dose is complete
- Multi Dose setting. When this setting is turned on the user selects the dose amount and the gun automatically limits each individual dose to 10ml or less to comply with Beef Quality Assurance standards.
- Eliminates costly over dosing
- Reduces parasite resistance caused by under dosing
- Reduces repetitive hand strain and injuries
- Easy to adjust the dose rate on digital keypad for accurate dosing
- Able to perform over 1,000 injections per battery charge, eliminating down-time and increasing efficiency.
- The injector can administer any vaccine or medication intramuscularly, subcutaneously or intra-dermally/trans-dermally.
- Does not require an external power source such as CO2 or compressed air, with no connection to heavy tanks, bottles, regulators or power cords