Hoof Treatment Mat – Superior
$329.00 Incl GST
– Hoof and foot problems are a major cause of milk production losses. Treatment with a mat presents several improvements over conventional foot baths.
Easy to Install:
– Hoof Treatment Mat is made of strong poly mesh stitched to an inner foam liner.
– Mat should be placed at the entrance to the milking area on a level surface, soaked with treatment solution, and lifted every day for rinsing and drying overnight.
– Use fresh solution every day. Effective: Treatment solution is forced up into the crevices of the hooves by hydraulic pressure on the liquid filled mat. Thorough coverage enables the solution to be the most effective
– Reversible: Flip mat over and use other side to double life of the mat
– Stays Clean: Manure scrapes easily off the surface
– Urine runs off the surface of a filled mat. Mesh covering stays new looking even after repeated use
– Acceptance by Cows: Cows show no reluctance to walk over Hoof Treatment Mats, as they may with foot baths
– Hoof Treatment Mat weighs only 8kg unfilled, much lighter than a foot bath.
– Capacity 34 Litres
– Hoof Treatment Mat is a blue mesh design being 1.8 m long x 0.9 m wide