Bayer Co-Ral Plus Insecticide Cattle Tag
$79.20 Incl GST
Supplied in Packs of 20 with male button included.
Two tags should be applied, one in each ear.
Co-Ral Plus is a unique formulation of liquid Diazinon and Coumaphos dust.
This combination guarantees the release of the insecticide for the entire life of the tag.
Rotating between Co-Ral Plus (OP) and Cylence Ultra (SP) will help avoid resistance and ensure less time is spent swishing and flicking and more time spent grazing.
- Wide safety margin. Can be used on all breeds of Beef and Dairy cattle (including lactating cows).
- Latest generation Synthetic Pyrethroid (SP), suitable for use in a rotation program- ideal seasonal rotation option with a organophosphate ie. Co-Ral Plus or Patriot.
- Tested and proven under harsh Queensland conditions.
- Symmetrical two tag system for fast and effective spreading of the active ingredient.
- Long acting, 16 weeks protection from susceptible Buffalo Flies.
- Scheduled ‘Caution’ for safer handling.
- Convenient and easy to apply with a standard Allflex® ‘Universal Applicator.
- For tag removal we recommend a Safety Tag Removal Tool
Diazonon 200g/kg, Coumaphos 200g/kg.
For orders over 5000 tags? Discounts may be available. Call us on : 1300 813 500
Advanced liquid and dust releasing combination.
Symmetrical two tag system for fast and efficient spreading of active.
Long acting, up to 16 weeks protection from susceptible Buffalo fly.
Organophosphate (OP) rotational option.
Use Baymec pre or or post tagging to extend the period of buffalo Fly Control.
DOSE RATE 2 tags per animal
- MILK Nil
- MEAT Nil
- ESI Nil
EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVAL (ESI): The minimum time between removal of ear tags and slaughter for export is zero (0) days.
For additional details consult the Bayer site