What payment methods do you accept for online orders?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express credit and debit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay and Gift Cards.
Things to note:
Some payment methods only apply for purchases of a certain value and might not yet be available on our phone sales line
Apple Pay will show on compatible Apple devices when using Safari
All transactions are carried out over an SSL connection and are validated by a PCI DSS compliant service provider.
PayPal Pay in 4 Information
- Offer is available to eligible PayPal account holders and availability may depend on merchant, transaction type and amount.
- PayPal Pay in 4 allows you to pay for eligible purchases valued between AU$30 and $2,000 in 4 interest-free instalments.
- Your first instalment is due at the time you make your purchase. The next 3 instalments are due every 2 weeks after your first instalment.
- There is no sign-up fee and repayments are made automatically from your PayPal account using the payment method you select.
- You may repay the amount you owe in full at any time, without any fees or charges.
- If an instalment amount is advertised, it is based on the advertised purchase price and may not include additional costs like shipping, insurance, currency conversion, etc.
- When you apply, we may carry out a credit check and if you miss a repayment, it may impact your credit rating.
- Please see terms and conditions for full details.
- For more information about how PayPal handles your personal information please refer to our Privacy Statement.
- To read the Target Market Determination for this product, see the Legal Hub.