We're often asked what Allflex SCR Cow monitoring SenseHub is: SCR provides advanced cow monitoring systems designed to collect and analyze critical data points, from activity to rumination, for every individual cow. These systems successfully deliver the heat, health and nutrition insights farmers need, when they need them. Here's a brief overview and links to resources that you may find useful.
SenseHub™ by Allflex:
SCR provides advanced cow monitoring systems designed to collect and analyze critical data points, from activity to rumination, for every individual cow. These systems successfully deliver the heat, health and nutrition insights farmers need, when they need them.
To find out all the benefits Click HERE
Monitor your cows 24/7 from the palm of your hand.
Time is short. Lots to do. No time to waste.
``Argyle Dairy improves AI results, reduces culling and increases yield with the SCR Heatime® HR system``.
``Argyle Dairy in Southbrook, Queensland was founded by Peter Garratt's great grandparents in 1926. The farm has been managed by Peter since around 2000, with the help of his parents``.
``The herd stands at about 250 miking cows, up from 140 to 150 ten years ago, with an additional 220 heifers, mostly from natural growth``.
Challenges Argyle Dairy wanted to address:
- Increase heat identification and AI accuracy
- Increase milk production
- Minimise time spent on visual observation
- Make more informed decisions about culling
``Rockwella Farm Holsteins submits more cows, and reduces losses and labour with SCR Heatime® HR LD System.``
``Rockwella Farm Holsteins in Yankilla, 80km south of Adelaide, was purchased by Wes Hurrell's parents in 1979. Today Wes runs the farm with his wife, keeping 380 milking cows on the home farm, and 250 heifers on family-owned land nearby``.
``The cows are fed on TMR during the dry season, and a partial mixed ration the rest of the year, depending upon grass availability``.
Challenges Rockwella Farm wanted to address:
- Reduce number of days open
- Increase conception rate by better timing AI
- Improve accuracy of heat detection and reduce labour involved
- Better monitoring of cows’ health for quicker treatment
- Make more informed decisions about culling
Flexible, high-performance Cow Monitoring for any size farm.
SenseHub™ is a sophisticated, modular cow monitoring solution that delivers actionable information on the reproductive, health, nutritional and wellbeing status of individual cows and groups. With SenseHub, dairy farmers with any size operation, including large farms with over 1000 animals, can make data-driven decisions for maximized productivity. The system offers a choice of neck or ear tags, varied application plan levels, payment options, and user devices. Different tag types and application levels can be used together on the same farm, enabling all populations to be monitored. Simple to install, use and maintain, SenseHub can be easily integrated with most sorting gates. It is also easily upgradable, providing value from the start, with long-term investment protection.
Gain actionable insight into every animal’s status, in all populations, across the full animal lifecycle
Monitor all cattle on your dairy farm, from birth to culling, according to the specific needs of each population. With the ability to match tag type and application plan level to the various populations on your farm, you can gain actionable insights to optimize the productivity and wellbeing of all your livestock, for more sustainable and profitable operations.
- Maximize conception rates, production and profitability, with advanced heat and health monitoring
- Optimize heifer reproduction monitoring by using multiple application plans on your farm
- Maximize the potential value of young stock while reducing risks and costs
Get an exceptionally flexible solution that meets your changing needs
Assemble your monitoring solution to best suit the different populations on your dairy farm, and your operational and business needs. Choose the tags, application levels, devices and payment models that suit you now, and make adjustments as individual animals transfer to different populations and as your needs change.
- Use the right tag at the right time
- Use the right application for the right population
- Choose your preferred payment option
- Utilize your preferred user devices
Manage your dairy farm livestock with maximum convenience
Utilize a variety of management solutions, tools, and options according to size and infrastructure of your farm. With Allflex Livestock Intelligence’s modular approach, you can assemble your full monitoring and management solution according to your needs now and change or upgrade specific aspects as your needs evolve.
- Monitor large dairy herds of over 1,000 cows with SenseHub on Server
- Easily and efficintly find cows using your existing sorting gate
- Boost efficiency across your farm with integrated cow monitoring and herd management
- Work with a modular, scalable solution that adjusts as your farm grows
Improve your quality of life with remote management and peace of mind!