We're often asked how the Allflex SCR Beef Works system benefits producers. Here's a brief overview and links to resources that you may find useful.
SenseHub™ Beef Delivers:
- Timely detection of more heats to boost reproductive efficiency
- Identify sick cows before they show signs of illness
- Monitor feeding and grazing
- Streamline labor and productivity
- Have more time for other pursuits
Monitor your cows 24/7 from the palm of your hand.
Time is short. Lots to do. No time to waste.
``We get our cows bred up better, as far as heat detection, managing labor and workforce, plus the health aspect. The added value is getting that early AI pregnancy or that ET calf in that recip. Increasing our conception rate and getting those heifers bred up right, instead of being bred by the clean-up bull or being open, that's value for us``.
``We know exactly the onset of estrus and breeding window. This saves 4 to 6 hours per AI group, which frees time to manage breeding and calf health. Our conception rates increased 8% in the first year and were 5% above average in the last two years. We are doing bigger AI groups, which reduced our first-cycle calving window by 10 to 14 days``.
Flexible, high-performance Beef Cow monitoring that meets your needs today and long into the future.
The SenseHub™ Beef monitoring solution brings a new management approach to the beef cattle sector. A smart, modular cow monitoring solution, SenseHub Beef delivers actionable information on the reproduction, health, and wellbeing status of individual cows and groups.
Advance your reproduction strategies with accurate heat and pregnancy insight
- Fast return on investment, with a shorter calving interval
- Unmatched heat detection accuracy that enables precise insemination timing, to optimize conception rates
- Reduce hormone usage and labor costs
- Detect cows that aborted
- Early-stage detection of anestrous cows
- Increase the value of calves, with a shortened calving season
- Reduce the need for bulls on your farm
Optimize health treatments, interventions, and overall cow wellbeing
- Early detection of health issues, enabling preemptive action
- Fast insight into the effectiveness of veterinary treatment
- Online alerts of urgent distress cases
- Recovery monitoring after calving
- Monitoring the mother after calf separation
Improve group and nutrition management
- Group Routine and Heat Stress monitoring
- Group consistency – get insight on how feeding changes are affecting your cows
Improve your quality of life with remote management and peace of mind!